disillusioned

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Time.......

is something which lost can never be gotten back again…. And especially at my age, every min = $$.. the egotistical bastard boss of mine does not want to let me go even though I tendered my resignation letter like 7 weeks ago…. SON OF A BLODDY BIATCH… who in the world would threaten an employee with a termination letter after they had already tendered in their resignation letter??!! Apparently it makes sense to that fucker bastard…. So he gave me a warning letter last week b’cos I have been coming late for work…As I give a flying fuck??! u do NOT expect to anyone to put in that same amount of enthusiasm compared to someone who has already resigned…. I suppose to fuck off in a month but keep me there soo long… CCB…. Give me excuse got no time to find replacement blah blah… CCB… gave him the ultimatum by this month I will be leaving and he can go ahead and do whatever he likes cos I got no time for his fucking games…. One thing I learnt from this experience is to never work for an SME EVERRRR AGAINNN!!! Small cos. are fucked up… at least in my experience!! Its hard now to juggle classes full time… Have been working only 2 days/week for the past 2 weeks cos of class and think its getting on his neves… hahaha… hope he gets pissed off and fires/terminates me immediately….what ever he calls it… haha …. BASTARD! I hope u die a slow death and if I was there, I’ll make sure I spit on you face before they bury it 6 feet below…

Have actually decided to continue classes full-time as this is my last semester…. Feels like I have wasted more than 4 yrs of my life in NUS studying part-time… now it feels weird cos most of my classmates are like 19-24.. and I’m like the oldest…. Ut wat the fuck… 6 more months and I can fuck off with a Bachalors… then if everything goes well, start my Masters in OZ land next Feb!! hahaha…… Jamm packed 5 mods this sem.. HUGE diff from the usually 2 that I used to take and the stress is getting to me…. Looks like my social life has to be put on hold for a while…. No more drinking parties.. romps….racing….At least till Dec…

Followed Alvin to the PC show some time ago cos he want to buy some IT stuff… then end up getting a Creative web cam for myself… it wasn’t that expensive and the picture quality wasn’t that bad either… Now I got a webcam but got no one to cyber wiff….. hahaha….

Been on a spending spree the past couple of weeks… also got my v3i.. fucking Motorola don’t want to release the blue version so end up getting the quartz one… going to get the blue housing off ebay and change it… : ) …. Need to spend a bit more but it’s worth it…

I found something more therapeutic helps relieves stress better than rearing fishes – A half naked girl dancing while I sip on a glass of Chivas…. Oh Mannnnn….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st.. whahaha.. where have you been man.. i've been back to Spore for a couple of weeks.. and is now back in Sydney.. :( Uni has started.. sianz.. but likewise i have 6 more months of torture.. and i'll be free as a dove.. whahaha =)

Angel

1:22 PM  
Blogger M.A.C Daddy said...

was having anger management therapy... hahaha...

Uni.. tell me abt it... 6 months and we both will be free... :)

8:28 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

I like the last part.. haha

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home