disillusioned

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wierd

been a fucking wierd couple of days... started my new job.. been working for almost a week but got a shitload of things to do... this is where things get strange... employ me as an engineer but turn out my job scope is totally different from what i am suppose to do... knn first ask me to take charge of the co. car.. i don't want to drive it home cos i have to pay for parking/petrol etc so i let the guys in the office borrow when they need it...so im something like the co. mat..in charge of the car... then the fucking boss ask me to set up a library for all the dept ref materials... so now become librarian.. cannot be surprised if one day he ask me to arrange the books using the decimal system or what... then during the meeting he suddenly said that he wanted me to be the future dept mgr?!! WTF... something like this never inform me before hand then out of the fucking blue tell this to everyone... U give me engineer pay and expect me to mgr job?? fuck you lah cb...i joined this co. cos i wanted a low level - less stress job so i can balance my studies and work at the same time and this shite happen.. now im damnn stressed... not physically but mentally.. something which i never felt before... the fact is i am soo fucking free i can type this while still in the office but the fact is i have fucking alot of work to do.... plan this, plan that... write proposal for him.. vet the other engineer's blueprint... KNN... See how this CB job can last... maybe by christmas no change for the better its time to leave...

Now 2nd shocker.. my dad started talking to me... hahaha.. after more than 2 yrs staying under the same roof, finally talking... i was watching tele then he suddenly came out and talked to me... damnn fucking funnie...

Another shocker, the first thing he talked to me was about me going overseas... KNN all those yrs ago when i kept asking to me send me overseas give cock and bull excuse... then now suddenly say like this?!! then he want me to go by next month if possible... go there to work or study or something... he say he even willing to pay for the living expenses there incld air tickets!!! wtf... i thought he was joking then he passed the phone to my uncle in OZ who ask me to come stay at their home till i find a place of my own... But i cannot just go there and leave everything here like that... i just started my new job... 1 month notice.. (3mth if i become a mgr).. my medical appts.... leaving all my bros behind....then our vietnam trip at the end of the yr to find a wife for lex.... Knn i calculated everything to be ready by end next yr then i can fuck off... but its impossible to go without any warning just like that.... anyways managed to delay it till at least july 07.. but my ultimate aim is to fuck off only after December 07...

Was surfing the SG idol webby the other day...i always tot geraldine was cute.... then was looking at her pic... KNN nearly fall off my chair when i read her bio... shes only 16!!!! farking hell.. i old enuff to be her uncle.. but she look much older on tele... the magic of make-up... hiya now better swtich to emilee ...else kena charged then put in jail and kena rotan for going after a minor or something...hahaha... fuck man should have joined sg idol... if that bt.timah hill can qualify think maybe i can at least be the top 100... i think Jonathan looks like Shane from Survivor:Exile Island... hummm....James Tay look like ah beng... Levin Ng look like mat...Rhima look like from the blair witch project....but then again maybe my eyes playing trick cos im getting older...

having some issues with my course starting in july now... knn everybody who i need to speak to is on leave... when i called last monday.. she was on leave till wed.. then when i called back yesterday, she told me to call another person who was now handling the portfolio then when i called that person yesterday, that biatch went on leave from yesterday till the 13th july!! CCB... both take leave like tag-team partners.. so now LL have to wait till next Wed for a reply... fuck...

WC starting tml!!!! so now something to keep me occupied..... alcohol and soccer... per-fact combi...!! KNN STARFUCK charging $15+ to show the live matches??!!! FUCK SHITE! i am already subscribing to their bloddy sports package plus now must pay extra for the WC.. its not about the fucking $$... I won't be surprised if they charge $30 for the WC 2010... Soccer is a beautiful game meant to be enjoyed once every 4 yrs.. not to make every single damn thing in SG a business proposition!! even our neighbours M'sia and Indo are showing all the matches live FREE of charge y not SG??!.... No wonder we are one of the most fucking richest country in the world and our beloved Temasek can boast a $100 billion portfolio... All i can say to those 66.6%... THANK YOU!!!

CCBs....

looks like have to spend my nights at pubs now...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH man...

SG really sucks....All thanks to the monopoly of SCV...

12:28 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

At least u may go home with a ger.. Be optimistic. Haha.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

World Cup Starts today!!!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HELLOO! thanks for dropping by my blog! haha yours is very interesting! :)

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. maybe you can come visit me.. whahaha.. that is if ure coming to Sydney.. but i'll be going back to Spore for holidays in July.. =)

Angel

4:22 PM  
Blogger M.A.C Daddy said...

yea maybe.. haha..u studying or migrated there?

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. U R funny dude!!

agree...geraldine looks kind of cute.. she got that angelic face....haha

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Studying and working... =)

Angel

8:39 PM  
Blogger M.A.C Daddy said...

its her legs man... hahaha..

3:54 PM  
Blogger Xia_mi_mi said...

Hope you get good grades for your exams wor. I just finish mine too.. =)

Aniwae maybe they give you other kind of job so as to train you to be a better engineer? =P

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home