disillusioned

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sober up

Finally feeling better to log on to my laptop again... was feeling soo fucked up to do anything other than sleep... Met Alvin on wed to get the mixers for my friday nite drinkning session.. he said wan to go taka to find so followed him there.. then went to dunno wad floor.. think it was 3rd or 4th.. the cookery section.. then like blur fuck cos i nvr been to that section b4.. then that knn said he need to go toilet and left me to find it for myself.... then i went in and out the lanes then finaly saw the mixers!! one small corner at the bottom shelf.. not bad they got a few types so was looking tru then suddenly someone kneeled beside me..it was one of the salesgal then she ask what i was looking 4.. so i said i need a mixer then she looked tru the stuff and dig out one from the back then said this was good.. told her she sounded very experienced in such stuff.. then she smiled.. asked her name then she said Janet.. then dunno y i suddenly looked at her name tag then it started with S.. then ask her y the name tag got diff name then she said Janet is wad her outside frends call her.. wtf.. give fake name then tok cock with me.. then she asked my name.. then give her fake name also.. fucking hell, do i look like a jak-ass to her?! she asked if i going to some party then i said i having a drinking session with my frends.. then jokingly ask if she want to come oso..she ask how many guys n gals then i said dunno but majority think guys.. then she say she paiseh.. then i said i send them home then we both can drink together then she laff.. funnie meh? nothing wrong in drinkning together wad.. humm..

Friday finally came!! the family left the house at abt 2pm... thy said they want the hse the same condition as how they left.. knn as if i give a fuck... heard the first knoeck on my door at abt 7pm.. it was daniel... soon the rest of them came..Alvin, Steve, Michelle, Gerald, Ryan, Lex and the next person left me totally speachless.. it was Jen... I only called Alvin, Steve and Lex , my jc buddies but i guess they called the others along also.. guess its alrite as long there are enuff booze for everyone to drown in..luckily that fucker Alvin brought 2 bottles of vodka along...hummm why i was shocked to see Jen was b'cos i haven't seen her in donkey years after she left to go US to study some fucking bio-chemistry shit or something like that... humm.. seeing her brought me back to my jc days where we used to have a thing for each other but... luckily or unluckily nothing happened... we then ordered like 4 large pizzas.. and taked cock.. after that started to play tai-ti.. knn sooo fucking long until i forgot how to play.... so kept losing the first few rounds... Steve, Lex and me are the only good drinkers and the others become like tomato once a bit high.. weak man.. haha.. but its good cos i get more to drink....

After a while we played black-jack and almost every other fucking card game we could think of.. Steve then suggested we play strip-poker but Gerald dun let Mich play.. fuck man.. wads his prob?? then i realized that they were both bf and gf!!! knn.. out of the whole class nvr expect these 2 to get together!! then Alvin brough his DVD.. some thai horror movie.. oh yea, 'The Dorm' which he got when he went to saigon last week... knn ppl high then put this type of horror movie... like got no effect... Steve, Lex and i were bz having drinking competition amongst ourselves.. see who can drink the most without passing out.. Steve cannot take it then went to toilet.. then left with me and Lex.. man, that motherfucker can drink... we came to the last 1/2 bottle of Chivas.. then suddely Lex vomited.. ahaha... NOW WHO'S YOUR DADDY !!! hahaha...

It was almost 4am when the movie finished, me hse was left a war-zone... Steve was still in the toilet dunno what the fuck he doing inside, maybe thinking of Boa and wanking himself... Lex was wasted and lying on the floor.. Gerald and Mich were cuddling on the couch, Ryan was finding for food in the kitchen and munbling he was still hungry.. knn he is like a fucking petrol-tank... fill up until full but then empty was fast.. Alvin was getting fucked by his gf for not answering her calls (man, at 4am in the morning still awake juz to fuck the bf 4 something small like this??!!) and Jen.. she was on the couch feeling a bit high, but still sober.. Time to fuck off.. The lovebirds went home together... probably went to have a good fuck.. Ryan went off with Lex cos they stay few blocks apart and Alvin sent Lex home on his way back... that left Jen... she was going to call 4 a cab but i asked if she wanted to stay over since its almost the next day.. dunno y i said that but she said OK so wtf...

We had our showers (seperately.. fuck) then we were in my room... she then sat on my bed.. knn.. every gal who touched my bed ended up having sex.... she??! i was going to my bro's room to slepp then she said to keep her co. cos she cannot sleep cos her hair was wet.. wtf.. if my hair wet also i don't give a fuck juz go to sleep...dunno why soo particular... anyways even tho i was fucking sleepy by now i sat beside her to entertain her till she feels sleepy... fucking hell, the moment i sat beside her i realized something.... she was wearing this tight tank top and from the top view, i can see almost everything inside.. never mind she was wearing a bra... knn..i couldn't help but keep looking at her longkang..man it was deep...having size C 'sisters' added to the scenary too...haha then she started talking abt our sch times and how things have changed blah blah.. but. think she caught me a few times looking down then asked wat i was looking at..fucking paiseh.. then she said with a sly smile.. 'can see but cannot touch'... WTFFFF... this is like mind-fuck!! its like putting a bone infront of a dog and telling it to sit still....

She then went blah blah until almost 6am.. by this time i already lose track of time but it was starting to get bright outside.... i was sitting up on my bed and she was putting her head on my shoulder and talking about something.. wasn't paying much attention cos was fucking distracted... her hair muz be dry like the sahara desert already by now and i was damnn sleepy and the the bladdy alcholol was starting to take effect..i told her i needed to take a short nap and took off my shirt (i always had the habit of taking off my shirt when i sleep) and closed my eyes for a while... the next thing i know was my fucking hp alarm going off..i woke up and felt something heavy on my chest... then i saw her sleeping on my chest.. knn ..thoughts suddenly crossed my mind.. did we fuck?? shitt i was trying really hard to rem... my shorts was still on and she was fully clothed... so yea.. nothing happened cos i know how wild i can get during sex...humm felt a bit hard down there.. it was fucking bright and half-blinded, i reached over to find my hp on my desk beside my bed then felt something soft.. picked it up and realized that it was a bra!! fuck.. felt something get even harder..finally managed to find my motherfucking hp and was wondering why the hell the alarm went off.. then realized that i had set it a few days b4 to go online to sign up for the progress shit... fuck hell... woke me up frm my sleep.... and it was only like 2pm... Jen was still fast asleep... looked down at her and the only view i had was her forehead... humm.. the last time we were soo close was during out last class outing at ECP chalet after the goddammed As... we sat on the jetty and saw the morning sunrise together... right b4 she left for US for fucking 5 yrs and i went to give my soul to SAF for the next 2 yrs... she found a job in US after she grad.. some company.. Texas something... hum Texas chemical i think... cant rem now cos was distracted when she was talking juz now... she then started to move her head.. she then looked straight up at me then put her hand across my chest and fell asleep.. fuckkkk man.. i cannot take it already so i slowly got up.. trying my best not to wake her up and went to take a shower...If that was any other gal.. we would have had the wildest sex ever and i will made sure i sent her home smiling... fuckkkkk!!!.... when i finished my shower, she up already sitting up on my bed.. maybe feeling a bit groggy... she jus looked sooo tempting..her hair was messy and one side of her top was hanging at the side of her shoulders.. a lil more lower and can see everythingggg already... i asked if she wanted to shower then called a cab for her... it was already 5pm and Alvin called... he was coming over with Lex to watch the epl match...

He then came over with 2 cartons of Tiger - his favourite but i prefer Heineken.. but whatever..That motherfucker Alvin then tried to kaypo about what happened btw Jan and me last night..then that CCB don't believe when i said nothing happned... KNN damn busybody like Anutie man that fucker... woke up today with a fucking headache.... the family was back!! and they were soo fucking noisy.. heard mom shouting that the house was messy again... knn there goes my 3 days of peace... been drinking lots of water to get that fucking alcohol out of my body... need to get down with my proj.. deadline - TOMORROW!! FUCK....

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee.. ure funnie.. :)

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. and good luck with ure proj.. i'm rushing my f$%#ing assignments too.. damn stressed.. :(

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... sounds like u had a fun weekend :)

wassup with u and Jen huh? :p

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA ROCK ON MAN !!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..U R FUNNIE DUDE !!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW WHO'S URE DADDYYYYY !! HAHAHHAHAHAHA

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're the real thing....you've won me over!

1:55 PM  
Blogger ....::sPellb0und::.... said...

wah! you have a helluva time huh!!!

*giggle*

5:47 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

LOOOOOOONG entry!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Ann Marie C said...

thanx for dropping by my blog and saying hi. ha, i shall say hi back then. =)
you men.. ALL THE SAME. haha..

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

niceeee, post her pic lahh.
haha

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home