disillusioned

Monday, March 27, 2006

What time is it?

Just heard that the family is going over to KL this weekend for a holiday.. friday nite till Sunday noon.. which mean i have the whole bladdy house to myself.. Am thinking of have a drinking session on Fri nite.. got a whole stash of hard liq sitting in my racks... 1/4 Bombay Gin, 3/4 Teq, 1/2 Vodka, 2 Chivas, 1 JW (Black), 1 Kahlua and 3/4 Baileys... i think.. got most of them duty free as i used to travel freq in my previous job.. Well see who is s fucking free and wants to spoil their liver with me this friday.. fuck have to get a mixer cos i can't seem to find my old one... have to get one by friday...

My fucked up lecturer basatard me today.. was suppose to go see him today at 4.30 for some help on my project... so when i reached my sch, i gave him a ring.. then that cb said he had to attend a meeting and to meet him at 7... KNN wad the fuck am i supose to do frm 4.30 till 7pm?? if he had told me earlier i would have come down at 7pm... son of a bitch... then i didn't know what fuck to do till then so decided to so went down to the National Library... it muz have been donkey years since i last stepped into a library.. since my fucking schooling years... The library was quite nice... fucking hell this is where all my tax go to ah? 15 stories high (i think) got basement some more to borrowing section and the esclators all soo high tech... got those fucking motion sensors some more... Just realized one thing.. if im ever going to the library to study.. DO NOT go to the 7th and 8th storey...too many distractions.... turn rite.. got gal in short skirt... turn left got another in low-cut spagg top... KNN like tat how to study??! the next 2 hr + was spent looking left and rite.... fucking good exercise for my neck... Ok, then 7pm.. call the fucking lecturer to ask his where the fuck he was so i can go find him... that KNN then said he got a urgent class to take and canot make it today... Fucking bastard.. make me wait from 4.30 then now giv me this kind of rubbish... wanted to fuck him upsidedown there and then but i still need his help to complete 2 of my projects... so had to keep cool.. but was soo fucking pissed that he wasted my day... actually had another class at 7 but it was soo fucking boring so decided to skip it...was feeling hungry then went to BK for dinner before i took the MRT home.. dunno y when i was walking to the MRT.. ppl keep staring at me.. 1st i tot i forgot to zip my pants or wad.. checked it was zipped.. then tot i got food on my face but don't have.. humm strange...

Alvin was talking about some progress shit from the gahmen in the mail today so i checked my letterbox and found 3 mails.. dad, mom and for me... KNN only getting fucking $300 ??!!! get soo little do wad fuck?!! not even enough to go for a trip to bali... CCB.. tot i will get abit more than that.. then realize i need to go online to sign up for something to that $$.. Fuck soo lil $$ but soo troublesome... but heck lah.. free $$ so don't complain.. went to that bladdy website but cannot find anywhere to login... WTF?!! then that KNN Ken said its only starts on the 1st of April then can login.. Fuck wait 1st April try to login to the webpage then get some msg like "Actually got no such thing as progress package, it just an April Fool Joke".. bang ballz lah like that... anyway set reminder on my hp in case i forget then lose my $300... KNN i feel like a begger now... talking about getting $$, i just remembered that i need to e-file my income tax which i still haven do!!! Went online to efile.. luckily my fucking password still works...CB have to pay sooo much tax ah !!! KNN man.. getting only pathetic $300 but have to pay back soo much in return.. in the end still lose $$ wad.. farking hell...ppl here jobless sitting at home still kena wack to pay tax..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least u had more then me.. guys generally got more $$ than girls - no fair.. hehe :))

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo... drinking i oso wan!! hehehe.. can i come too?

humm $300 only huh? hahaha i got more than you wor.... U must be living in pvt apartment ah....

11:29 PM  
Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Do they count by square feet? Money is like free lor. So many people bloody people queue at the atms..

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess things like this only comes when there is a GE. Sorry to say but i got more than you too. haha

should be using the house value and salary scale to calculate i think. :|

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home